Innosilicon A10 Pro ETH miner with 6G – Ship Now
Innosilicon A10 Pro ETH miner with 6G memory is an upgraded version optimized for ETH mining, performing with a power-efficient hash rate of 500MH/S at 950W.
- Hashrate: 500MH/s (±5%)
- Power Consumption: 950W(±10%, on wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25℃ temperature)
- Dimensions: (L)360mm*(W)136mm*(H)282mm
- Net Weight: 8.6Kg
- Internet connection: Ethernet
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
Please make sure your farm use proper cooling, dust filter and 10A AC cable to meet the proper operating condition requirements.
Humidity <75%, AC voltage 210~240V, Power supply AC input current 10A, dust <0.5 Mg/m3.
All Innosilicon A10 Pro will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon. If any problem, please leave an after-sales message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you ASAP.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
- Damage caused by lightning, voltage surges and poor quality power supply.
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- Excessive overclocking in an overheating environment;
If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Note: Please ensure your miners be taken care in a proper farm with cooling and dust filter conditions. Warranty expires if you overclock miners or running miners at excessive heat or dust conditions beyond our target range.